It is first to the present Greek government that we make this appeal, however legitimate or illegitimate one may believe that government to be, and then to the United Nations, and the subject shall be the history and present state of subjugation, and possible future of, the Hellenic people.
The Hellenic people did, for thousands of years, create the Western world, and all that now thrives within. Theology, philosophy, democracy, heroism, freedom, and indeed, civilization itself. It has been said that there is no real Greek but ancient Greek, for the present State under which the Hellenic lands are ruled is incompatible with Hellenism. In order for there to be any respect toward, and future preservations of, the Hellenic people, we must declare the rights which make them so.
- They have the right to know the accurate history and religion of their ancient ancestors.
- They have the right to know that Christianity did not spread peacefully in Greece, but was imposed on the Hellenic people through murder, violence and coercion of government.
- They have the right to know that the Christian church is responsible for these crimes against the Hellenic people.
- They have the right to know that the Christian church has lied to them about their history.
- They have the right to completely break away from Christianity and all of its institutions and authorities.
- They have the right to a Hellenic education.
- They have the right to worship the indigenous Greek Gods, to sacrifice to them, pray at their temples and sanctuaries, and to live a Hellenic life free of persecution and discrimination.
- They have the right to a government that will represent them as ancient people.
- They have the right to be protected by their government, and any physical attack against them by the Christian institution, or any institution, on the basis of religious belief, should be considered an act of war.
- They have the right to freely express their sexualities, whether monogamous or polyamorous, married or unmarried, gay, straight or transgender.
- Finally, they have the right to be recognized by the civilized and free nations of the world as such.